As they say, “the devil is in the detail” yet details give an awesome empirical frame to accomplishments… so include them.
- Responsible for buying ads to increase marketing channel traffic and revenue
- Negotiated a $4MM display ad buy with a leading portal at a guaranteed cost-per-acquisition rate that was used to measure the impact of online display ads on paid search as well as other channels.
- Lead team of six in the negotiation of a $4MM display ad buy at a cost-per-acquisition rate which was used to measure the impact of online display ads on paid search and other channels. Deals increased display ad revenue by 25% in the first quarter.
Marketing Managers plan programs to generate interest in products or services. They work with art directors, sales agents, and financial staff members. The median annual wage for Marketing Managers was $124,850 in May 2015.
Email Marketing Specialist
- Sent all marketing emails and tracked results in dashboard
- Tracked KPI’s and metrics gathered from segmentation strategies, A/B tested of subject lines, content, images and offers which drove higher open and click-through rates.
- Created highly-optimized campaigns with A/B testing elements which included subject lines, content, images, and offers resulting in a 15% increase in open rates and 3% in click-through rates.
- Mastered SalesForce emailing software to automate drip campaigns and gathered user metrics. Used Tableau to create bespoke email KPI dashboards to distribute metrics.
Email Marketing Specialists are responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service. They determine target audiences, create campaigns, and launch email campaigns to create buzz or generate leads for the business. The median annual wage for Email Marketing Specialists was $48,500 in May 2015.
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Worked on increasing revenue generated from PPC and search traffic marketing campaigns.
- Developed new paid search strategy and directed execution of PPC campaigns that resulted in 109% improvement in paid search traffic and 151% improvement in conversation rate year over year.
- Used Google Adwords Keyword Planner and Adwords Editor to lead the development of new paid search strategies and directed execution of PPC campaigns that resulted in 109% improvement in paid search traffic and 151% improvement in conversation rate year over year.
Digital Marketing Specialists often are responsible for developing the strategy used in marketing a company’s product online, applying techniques to social media, web analytics, and search engine optimization, among others. The median annual wage for Digital Marketing Specialists was $63,851 in November 2016.
Social Media Specialist
- Managed all social media profiles for led generation and referrals
- Developed social media profiles across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, and Instagram to build an email list from 1,200 to 3,500, increased conversions 150%, CTR 49%, and social web referrals 41% in the first six months.
- Transformed a non-existent social media profile into thought-leader presence across Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, and Instagram to increase led generation building email lists from 1,200 to 3,500.
- Automated MailChimp campaigns which increased customer LTV, conversions 150%, CTR 49%, and social web referrals 41% in the first six months.
Social Media Specialist collect and analyze data related to social media marketing campaigns. They assist organizations in identifying appropriate social media channels for their specific business needs and tailor campaigns to the target audience. The median annual wage for Social Media Analysts was $58,861 in November 2016
- Tracked user behavior to increase led generation on online forms
- Conducted A/B, multivariate tests & studied user behavior using mouse tracking & funnels to increase conversions on lead gen forms on 5 web properties.
- Integrated Optimizely API to allowing analytics team to measure results of A/B testing and optimization in Google Analytics.
- Analyzed CrazyEgg heat maps to develop front-end optimizations which increased conversions of 5 web properties.
Marketing Analysts study market conditions to examine potential sales of a product or service. They help companies understand what products people want, who will buy them, and at what price. The median annual wage for Marketing Analysts was $62,150 in May 2015.